Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do I expect from my Realtor?

What do I expect from my Real Estate Professional?

Just A Thought...

I know many of you have worked with a real estate agent in the past. Unfortunately more often than not, today’s economy has caused so many agents to either retire or simply quit due to frustration, and declining income. I just want to assure you that I’m in it for the long haul. It’s what I do and who I am in so many ways. It’s also always been my desire to stay true to my commitment to my customers and this marketplace to be the best possible resource for you.

Poll most consumers or ask the question of yourself, "What do I expect from my service professionals?" The answer is usually all about commitment, timeliness, problem solving, and being there when they need something. This is not just a job for me, it’s an opportunity to help, a chance to be an advocate and a career that I’m passionate about. That means you can count on me to run when the going gets tough. It means you can rest assured that your best interests will always be protected. It means you don’t have to do the homework or go it alone. Most of all, it means you can have peace of mind in knowing you have someone you can trust whenever and wherever you need me.

Now that "spring has sprung" as they say, know how very much I appreciate your business and the opportunity to truly serve. Whatever you need, please call me. I can help!










Anthony Acosta, Jr.
Harry Norman Realtors
(404) 797-9907 Cell
(404) 497-5942 E-Fax
anthony.acosta@harrynorman.com


International Affiliations:

·      Christie's International Real Estate
·      Leading Real Estate Companies of The World
·      Relo Home Search
·      Luxury Portfolio International
·      Regents Luxury Real Estate of Atlanta
·      Luxury Real Estate.com

*EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY BROKER, If your House is Currently Listed, This is Not Intended As a Solicitation. This news is intended for informational purposes Only, No reader should rely solely on the information contained herein, as it does not purport to be comprehensive or to render specific advice. 1995-2011ProspectsPLUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment